We offer free medical care and free patient advocacy in and around Sacramento.
We are committed to making sure all women and teen girls have access to free or low cost medical care – especially those who are pregnant with nowhere to turn.
We offer all of these services for free through our three licensed Community Clinics, Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic, which has a clinic in the Arden area and two Mobile Medical Clinics:
- Free Clinical grade urine pregnancy testing
- Free Limited ultrasounds (confirmation and dating of pregnancy)
- Free STD testing and treatment for men and women
- Free Patient advocacy and community resources for men and women (housing, food, clothing, financial)
- Free 24/7 telephone pregnancy help hotline
- Free Quick OB/GYN referrals and medical insurance information
- Free Adoption referrals and information
- Free Baby closet for baby needs
- Free Prenatal vitamins
- Free Post abortion counseling
- Free Abortion procedural information
We do not refer or provide abortion services or emergency birth control.