We offer FREE early access medical services and patient advocacy in the greater Sacramento area.
We are committed to making sure all women and teen girls have access to free or low cost medical care – especially those who are pregnant with nowhere to turn.
We offer all of these services at no charge to the patient under the direction and supervision of licensed physician and on-sight Nurse Practitioner, through our two licensed Community Clinics, Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic, which has a clinic in the Arden area and a Mobile Medical Clinic:
- Pregnancy Testing - Clinical grade urine
- Limited diagnostic ultrasounds - confirming viability and dating of pregnancy
- Pregnancy Options Consultation - Adoption, Abortion, and Parenting
- Woman's Health Exams
- STD testing, treatment and education for men and women
- Patient advocacy - community resources for your pregnancy needs (housing, food, clothing, financial, medical insurance)
- 24/7 pregnancy help hotline - (916) 451-2273
- Quick OB/GYN pre-natal care referrals
- Baby Needs Center - material assistance for up to two years
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Pregnancy Loss Recovery - facilitating healing, hope and encouragement for women and men
- Medi-Cal Presumptive Eligibility enrollment and medical insurance information
- Language Translation - electronic services (Bilingual English/Spanish staff)
- Men's Voice Project - Advocacy, education and resources for Father-of-the-baby
- Education Program - Classes and one-on-one educational videos on Pregnancy, Childbirth, Labor and Delivery and Parenting
- Natural Family Planning - classes and referrals
- Abortion Pill Reversal Services - contact: abortionpillreversal.com or call (877) 558-0333
We do not refer or provide abortion services or emergency birth control.
Call us to qualify for free transportation to and from our Clinic.