We offer free early access medical care and patient advocacy in and around Sacramento.
We are committed to making sure all women and teen girls have access to free or low cost medical care – especially those who are pregnant with nowhere to turn.
We offer all of these services at no charge under the direction and supervision of licensed physician, through our two licensed Community Clinics, Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic, which has a clinic in the Arden area and a Mobile Medical Clinic:
- Free Clinical grade urine pregnancy testing
- Free Limited ultrasounds confirming viability and dating of pregnancy
- Free Pregnancy Options consultation - Adoption, Abortion, and Parenting
- Free STD testing, treatment and education for men and women
- Free Patient advocacy and community resources for your pregnancy needs (housing, food, clothing, financial)
- Free 24/7 telephone pregnancy help hotline - (916) 451-2273
- Free Quick OB/GYN referrals
- Free Baby Needs Center for material assistance
- Free Prenatal Vitamins
- Free After abortion recovery-facilitating healing, hope and encouragement
- Free Medi-cal Presumptive Eligibility enrollment and medical insurance information
- Free Translation services for any language
- Free Advocacy, education and resources for Fathers-of-the-baby
- Free classes and educational videos on Pregnancy, Childbirth, labor and delivery and parenting
- Free Natural Family Planning classes and referrals
- Abortion Pill Reversal contact: abortionpillreversal.com or call (877) 558-0333
We do not refer or provide abortion services or emergency birth control.
Call us to qualify for free transportation to and from our Clinic.