Make a Life-Saving Donation to the Sacramento Life Center
The Sacramento Life Center relies exclusively on community funding. Your gift keeps our clinics open! There are many ways to make a donation:
- Make a one-time donation by using the secure form below or by calling us at (916) 451-4357.
- Set up a recurring donation by using the secure form below or by calling us at (916) 451-4357.
- Donate through United Way by writing #3095 on the payroll deduction form.
- Ask your employer if there is a matching gifts program at work.
- Donate in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Donate an item for our annual auction. Restaurant certificates, wine, sports or theater tickets, vacation home or service certificates.
- Donate stocks or securities by calling us at (916) 451-4357.
- Donate a vehicle for free through Cars2Charities.org
- Participate by walking or as a sponsor in our annual Stork Walk.
- Donate to our Baby closet; diapers preemie-size 4, baby wipes and baby clothes 0-18 months.
- Donate through AmazonSmile by selecting the Sacramento Life Center as your charity of choice when making a purchase.
Donate online securely with your credit card!
Please complete the form below to pledge a monthly recurring donation, which will be processed on the 5th of every month.
To make a one-time donation, please click this link.
Your financial contribution really helps save lives.
We've made it extremely easy for you to give either a one-time donation or a monthly recurring donation.
Simply use the form on this page. It's simple and 100% secure.