Our 2014 Annual Report
Embracing Lives. One Pregnancy at a Time.
This year, we continued to provide a safe place where women and teens facing an unplanned or unsupported pregnancy could find compassion, support, free medical care and
community resources. Your donations this year meant that every pregnant woman and teen who walked through our doors received the resources and support she needed to become a mom.
2014: A Year of Success!
- We served 2,200 women across three clinics – the most we have ever served!
- Our Mobile Medical Clinics now see patients in eight different locations.
- 99% of our clients said they were satisfied or highly satisfied.
- 1,000 new moms received Baby Baskets filled with needed supplies.
- The community supported our mission through the Baby Basket Drive, The Stork Walk, Mother’s Day Rose Sale, Baby Bottle Project and Annual Salute to Life Dinner and Auction.
- Fox40, Good Day Sacramento and other media highlighted our services.
- Invested funds in new medical equipment and AAAHC Federal Accreditation.
Thank you to our generous donors. You make our work possible.