Are You Pregnant and Need Help?
Do you think you’re pregnant?
You’ve found a safe place to find out.
Our Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic offers 100% free services to you!
Staff members at our Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic in Sacramento will listen with compassion and care as they guide you through your appointment. We will provide you with non-judgmental support and help you find the resources you need.
We have a main clinic and two mobile clinics that goes to seven different locations during the week, so we are never far away.
All of our services are free and confidential and include:
- Free pregnancy tests: Clinical-grade urine pregnancy testing
- Confirmation of pregnancy through ultrasound exams
- Patient advocacy and education for your pregnancy needs
- Men's mentoring and education for fathers of the baby
- Info on medical insurance, quick OB referrals, housing, food, clothing and financial needs
- Assistance with prenatal vitamins and baby items
- Free Well Woman exams and STD testing and treatment
- We do not provide or refer for abortions or emergency birth control.