Are You Pregnant and Need Help?
Do you think you’re pregnant?
You’ve found a safe place to find out.
Our Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic offers 100% free services to you!
Staff members at our Sac Valley Pregnancy Clinic in Sacramento will listen with compassion and care as they guide you through your appointment. We will provide you with non-judgmental support and help you find the resources you need.
We have a main clinic and a mobile clinic that goes to five different locations during the week, so we are never far away.
All of our services are free and confidential and include:
- Free pregnancy testing: Clinical-grade urine pregnancy testing
- Confirmation of pregnancy through ultrasound exams
- Patient advocacy, education and options counseling for your pregnancy needs
- Men's mentoring and education for fathers of the baby
- Info on medical insurance, quick OB referrals, housing, food, clothing and financial needs
- Medi-Cal Presumptive Eligibility enrollment
- Assistance with prenatal vitamins and baby material items
- Free Well Woman exams and STD testing and treatment
- Free transportation provided for those who qualify
- Information and referral for those seeking an Abortion Pill Reversal
- We do not provide or refer for abortions or emergency birth control.